delightedreader

Delighted Reader

January & February's Reading Challenge Update

Oh, I am so bad on getting my updates out this year! Seems like I update everything but my challenges, so I am doing a two month update in one post. I am chugging along on my challenges...no where near Sophia Rose though.

Almost half way done with my Erotic Romance Reading Challenge. I committed to 18 books for this challenge and I have 8 done with 7 reviewed.

I haven't even started on the Vampire Challenge. Not for a lack of trying, I just haven't found any to interest me yet.

The Shifter Challenge is getting some focus at the moment. I have 3 of my 10 down, with 3 more being read at the moment.

And finally my 200 books for 2014 Reading Challenge...well I am 37 books in. About 19% done or 3 books ahead. So I am trying to keep it ahead and not behind like I did over and over last year.

So right off, I think I have a good start to my reading challenges for 2014!

Erotic Romance Challenge 2014

Anna from Herding Cats & Burning Soup is hosting an Erotic Romance Reading Challenge for 2014. I signed up for level two, but here are the levels:

• Level 1--12 erotic romances
  • Level 2--18 erotic romances
  • Level 3--24 erotic romances
  • Level 4--30+ eroticromances

Here is where I will track the 18 erotic romances I read in 2014!

Shari's Update:
  1. Theirs to Cherish by Shayla Black - Read - Review coming closer to release date
  2. Shari’s ARC Review: Bound by Lorelei James
  3. Afternoon Delight: Tied & Twisted by Emily Ryan-Davis
  4. ARC Review: Bared by Stacey Kennedy
  5. Afternoon Delight: Beg For It by Stacey Kennedy
  6. Afternoon Delight ARC Review: Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz
  7. ARC Review: Need You Tonight by Roni Loren
  8. Review: Vanilla Twist by C.J. Ellisson (Giveaway)

vampire_challenge2014

THE RULES:
  • The Vampire Challenge runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
  • The challenge is to read 10 books that have a VAMPIRE as a main, or supporting character
  • Books can be in any format and should be at least 100 pages. Short stories do not count. You can also post about rereads.
  • Post about this challenge on your blog stating that you are participating or create a shelf via Goodreads, Booklikes etc. That post or shelf is the link that you will include in the link-up below. The link should be the post link not just your direct blog link. Please be courteous and include a link back to this post.
  • Post your reviews on the Review Post: Click here to log your reviews!

Coming soon!

Parajunkee Shifter Challenge 2014

THE RULES:

• The Shifter Challenge runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
  • The challenge is to read 10 books that have a SHIFTER as a main, or supporting character
  • Post your reviews on the Review Post: Click here to log your reviews!

1. Audio Review: Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright
  2. Review: Burn For Me by Cynthia Eden
  3. Her Perfect Mate by Paige Tyler - review coming soon!
  4. Primal Law by J.D. Tyler - reading
  5. Red Hot Dragon by Lolita Lopez - reading
  6. Dead Sexy Dragon by Lolita Lopez - reading

Source: http://delightedreader.com/sharis-january-february-reading-challenge-update