delightedreader

Delighted Reader

Sweet Seduction - Maya Banks Julie Stanford has had enough. Owning her own salon is a dream, but giving Nathan Tucker massages is kicking up her libido. Doing everything but coming right out and saying it, Julie want Nathan. But since he is showing no signs of wanting her back, she is moving on and taking life by the horns and doing what she wants. Giving him his last massage with a parting gift, Julie goes off to live her fantasy of a ménage.

Nathan Tucker is what dreams are made of. A body women were made to love, but he likes to take things slow and respects all the women in his life. Shy, he wasn’t able to get past it to ask Julie out. But her parting gift makes him want it all only to have her shut him out and avoid him.

When he learns Julie wants a ménage and to be blindfolded for it, he reluctantly agrees to be part of it. Not reluctant to make love to Julie, but reluctant to share her, even with a friend. But when it is all over, will they be able to become a couple or will everything keep pulling them apart?

This is a cute addition to the Sweet series by Maya Banks. I will admit, I have wanted to read this series for some time, but the price of the books is prohibiting me at this time. I started with book 1, but when I went to check out the rest of the series I found I already owned book 3. So I skipped book 2, but will be going back to get it when my book buying ban is up.

The descriptive detail Maya Banks goes to in these love scenes is phenomenal! You feel all the touches in your mind, the gentle slide of hands, the kiss that knocks your socks off and the hot men making her fantasy come alive. What I truly loved about the book was how the author makes Julie understand that what she really wants isn’t exactly what she is going after.

The characters are a blast! Julie is a woman who isn’t afraid to go after what she wants. She works hard and plays hard. But you want her to be lassoed and loved dearly and that is what she gets in Nathan. Nathan is the man of many women’s dreams! He is build, tall, manly man. But he is also shy and extremely inept in letting Julie know what he is feeling. Welcome back Faith who gives him some hard advice, but she is also Julie’s friend so not an inside info.

There is three side stories going on as well. You see Faith and Gray again as they are preparing for their wedding with some wrenches thrown in. Then there is Serena and Damon picking up where their story left off (I can’t wait to read their story!). And finally we see Micah confronting his past each year. His story is next and it is bound to throw me for so many loops!

This series is a fun alternative to some normal contemporary romances. It has a lot of erotic twists. Bring a bottle of water when reading. You will need it.