delightedreader

Delighted Reader

Board Resolution - Joey W. Hill Full review at http://delightedreader.com

One night on Twitter I saw a tweet about this book and thought it sounded hot and kind of silly at the same time. When I found out it was by Joey W. Hill, the Mistress of Ceremonies at Authors After Dark in New Orleans, I decided to give it a try. It started off so strong, Matthew was strong and very alpha to Savannah’s characters. The passion flowed off of my Kindle and I seriously was looking at some third degree burns on my hands…then it just got plain silly. Yes, silly.

After some wrangling between Matthew and Savannah, Matthew gets Savannah all tied up with her bra. That was a turn on too, but then he gets her in even more restraints. The restraints were a custom made harness in the board room that could be lifted, lowered, turned around, made to go around the room and totally control the person hooked into it. Of course Matthew had it custom made for Savannah and this hostile take over. He even puts a mask on her that has blinders on it.

After he gets Savannah all strapped in, gagged and blindfolded, his tag team of management comes in to fulfill all of Savannah’s desires, desires she never knew she had. Here is how Matthew lays down the rules to his men.

“Rule number one, I won’t repeat. You heard it clearly enough before and she’s not ready to hear it right now.”

“You can play with her in as many and varied ways as you wish that will give her pleasure, but you can’t fuck her pussy. Understood? And if you touch her, you have to make her come. For each time you make her come, you get an extra percent share in this company, of my own stock. The man who makes her come the fastest tonight, from the time of the initial touch, will get a five percent share.”

From this point on the story goes down hill fast. It becomes a story of the fantasy of five men giving one woman incredible pleasure, but it just didn’t seem based on anything in reality that I could believe. I am going to get a little graphic here, but no where near as graphic as this book gets. First up is Lucas with lots of lip work on her clit. He gives her the first orgasm, but he isn’t in any hurry to get the fastest incentive. Then comes Jon with a sex toy prototype he created just for her. She pretty much passes out afterwards. Then Ben does something to her ass while Peter loved on her breasts. They all admit they love her but know she is made for Matthew.

It devolves down to Matthew needing to break down her walls so he can get to her heart because she has owned his heart for years.

While nothing was truly forced, or I hope it wasn’t, on Savannah, it felt like she had no choice. Then it moved onto her exploring what she wanted. It became truly unbelievable that this hot woman was a 35 year old virgin, who needed to be forced into breaking down the walls and embracing her inner sexual being.

So while I wanted to really enjoy this book, it was more silly than erotic. I don’t think I will be continuing this series but trying out one of her other books before I attend Authors After Dark in August.