delightedreader

Delighted Reader

The Virgin's Revenge - Dee Tenorio At first this story had me laughing at the antics of the Jackman men. There are six of them and one poor little daughter. When the six Jackman men corner Cole Engstrom and demand he marry their sister, Amanda. Cole’s not up for marrying anyone even if he is friends with Amanda’s brothers. But the brothers make it clear if he doesn’t they will find someone else and make his life Hell. Cole goes along in the beginning planning to tell Amanda what’s going on but get sidetracked.

Amanda has spent a good chunk of her life taking care of her family. Their parents died while she was young. While her oldest brother sacrificed a lot to keep them together, Amanda never felt like she could move on. But now she owns her own house and car, even if both should be condemned. When she over hears her brother threatening Cole, she decides to have her revenge on them all.

This a fun and sexy story of a family who loves each other and while their ideas might not be great, their heart is in the right place. It was hilarious to watch Amanda as she tried to seduce Cole into her virgin bed. See, she has had a 10 year crush on Cole. She thinks she can love him and leave him, but she knows herself so little if she thinks that. Cole also is in love with Amanda but he just doesn’t realize it yet. He goes out of his way to help her spread her wings from her family, and learns there is more to Amanda than anyone knows.

The two have to deal with a lot of other town people like Amanda’s boss, the sexy store owner who sells lingerie. I am hoping to see her and Amanda’s brother hit it off…I suspect something from that book if it gets written, but I don’t want to spoil it! Amanda’s six brothers…there are two sets of twins here! You see some but don’t really get to know them all that well. There’s the local mechanic and his wife too that already have their own story (I am running out to get that book).

When the couple do finally get together, it is ultra hot, but also extremely sensitive and heartbreakingly beautiful. While not a long story, it has its highs and lows with a HEA at the end.